Devils Food Cake with a Peanut Butter Whipped Topping Featured Hot
12 oz Water
1 Tub Fat Free Whipped Topping
2 Tbls Peanut Butter
This is a quick and healthy alternative to regular chocolate cake. What is better than Chocolate and Peanut Butter!
(For this recipe I used Pillsbury Moist Supreme Devil's Food Cake Mix, Kraft CoolWhip Free, and Smart Balance Creamy Peanut Butter; Nutritional information may change depending on what brands you choose to use.)
- Pre heat Oven to 350*
- Mix the Cake mix with the 12 oz of water; DO NOT use the oil and eggs it calls for on the box, only water
- Pour into a pre-greased pan (I used a 13 x 9 pan and a little bit of Pam cooking spray)
- Bake in oven for 31 - 35 min, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a rack.
- While cake is cooling, mix the peanut butter in with the whipped topping until it is completely combined.
- When cake is cool, spread the whipped topping over the cake, cut, and enjoy!
Refrigerate any left overs (if there are any!)